Thursday, May 27, 2010

Green light from Jay

For the fourth consecutive night Jay Leno did a comedy riff on the scary state of the stock market during his opening monologue on "The Tonight Show". This is very unusual. I think Jay is mirroring substantial popular angst over the stock market's recent 15% drop.

Current levels (yesterday the cash S&P 500 closed at 1068) will look cheap six months from now. This is a buying opportunity for the aggressive contrarian trader. But since he still has an above average long position carried from 690 on the S&P last year no action is required.

1 comment:

  1. "The Art Of Contrarian Trading" and to learn further,are his charts,estimates in the blog.Real Success is here instead blindly following subscribed traders.
    I'm recommending after great achievements.If Carl ever wants to see,I can give him an access to my trading account to verify to you all.
    My Success Is In Believing In Carl!
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete